BSIDEMIX Exclusive Britney Fã Brasil

Nós do britneyfãbrasil temos a honra de apresentar o nosso BSIDEMIX exclusivo, com as 7 bsides que cairam na web no ano de 2011.
911, Abroad, Love 2 Love u, Rockstar, Strangest Love, Dangerous e Everyday.
Ouça e comentem: 





Yeah
Check it this out
I love to love ya
You like that

9-1-1
I'll call you when I'm feeling lonely
9-1-1
Baby boy come get right on me
9-1-1
Put this fire out, I'm burning
Up, up,up
9-1-1

Do you love me?

Ain't got a worry in the world 
Ain't got nothin' to care about 
When you're around I can't be down 
Ain't gotta hold me back from nothin' 
Ain't got a problem in the sky (in the sky) 
Ain't gotta ever ask me why 
When you're around there ain't no doubt 
You ain't gotta hold me back just let me 



Go (go) 

Watch me get down and 
Go (go) 
When I come around just let me go 
I love to love ya 
Go (go) 
Watch me go down and 
Go (go) 
When I come around just let me go 

I love to love ya 


You like that

Yeah

You wanna be a rockstarXo, No love I'm gonna give you (yeah)Xo, Oh love I never knew you (yeah)Xo, Know what, I never loved youXo, xo, xo, xo, xo
Xo No love I'm gonna give youXo Oh love I never knew you (knew you)Xo Know what, I never loved youXo, xo, xo, xo, xo, xo, xo, xo...
Looked in the mirror todayThought I had so much to sayBut now that I'm face to faceI feel like runnin awayThink I just I need a getawayTime for a break a holidayTime that I make my great escapeI need it nowI need it todayI need it todayDon't know where I'm goin but I know I'm outta here
Don't know where I'm goin ...
Til you looked in my eyes
Til something changesIt's a different languageIt's worth saying too much and get in the way of meTalking the strangest love
Every day, the sun comes up again A little hope begins and it starts with you 'cause you get me through it And every day, I'm closer to the shore, I smile a little more And because of your faith, I get closer now every day 
Said every day
Can't stop itBefore you started up you started to breakThere's a feeling when your head starts strippingYour tongue's been slippingNow it's getting dangerous
You're fallingAnd baby I can hear you calling for meBut I look the other way forget youNo I won't miss youNow it's getting dangerous
It's getting dangerous

Nenhum comentário: